Basheer Graphic Books in Singapore


I am of the era - back in the mid-late 80s, thanks - that remembers the “suitcase filled with reference books” at my school. I was studying “Interior Design” then, and the wonders those tomes of designs held, was likened to a future that awaited me between those pages! After graduation, and working in both the ID, and subsequently Television and Film Industry, I’d still partaketh of Basheer, and recommend to any overseas friends visiting! Besides reference books, I’d gone by way of magazines (Wallpaper, FRAME, i-D etc), and when I went down the path of designer / urban vinyls, I even got my first Clutter Magazine there!

Even now, as my finances have dried up and living on a shoe-string, I’d visit when I am able to, to get the odd illustration book, or film design references.

I don’t know about you folks, but as far as I am concerned, Basheer has become a Singapore Institution we cannot afford to live without.



www.basheergraphic.com / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

@Bras Basah Complex #04-19, 231
Bain St, Singapore 180231
Email: enquiry@basheergraphic.com
Tel: +65 6336 0810

Comments